I can’t believe how fast this week has passed, and now it is time to share all my September projects with you all.
This month, I drew my inspiration from different places, and played with different paper collections along the way. Black and white photos, lots of white space and simplicity were the theme for this month’s reveals. Here is a quick recap:
- MY GIRL: this layout about my teenage daughter was created using Crate Paper’s Cute Girl collection, and a Studio Calico cut file.
- LET’S GO: The layout came together using some mixed media, and fussy cut elements from the last Shimelle paper collections.
- BEST EVER : This week’s Silhouette Savvy Series entry on this blog. A step by step tutorial on how to stretch a cut. The featured layout was worked with the leftover cuts from the heart cut-out on a previous layout, and lots of watercolor accents.
- COOL RAD AWESOME DUDE : The layout documents my son (and how fast he is transforming into a young adult) using mixed media, Fancy Pants Designs’s Good Fellows collection, and Scrapbook Nerd’s Guy Stuff cut file
- ME & YOU : A playful and simple take on a loving relationship between my baby (doggie) and I. The layout features Doodlebug Designs’s Puppy Love Collection, and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.
I had so much fun creating all this layouts. It is always fun when i am surrounded by pretty paper.
Thank you for visiting the blog today. Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions about any of this layouts.
Til next time,