I hope that you have enjoyed a lovely week.
This week, I have share a variety of different collections in my layouts. Most of these were created at the Scrapbook Nerd iNSD event earlier this month.
- Turkey: profiling the first time my husband tried turkey hunting last month, I used papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee’s “Outfitters” collection.
- Best Friends: I enjoyed using this star cut file and the amazing papers from Fancy Pant’s Family & Co. collection to document the sweet relationship that has developed between my son and our new puppy.
- Live More: As explained in the tutorial post earlier this week, in this layout, I wanted to tell a story about how I have tried to keep my spirits up through an injury/surgery/absence from work. This beautiful collection from Pinkfresh Studio had the perfect background paper, but after adding the photo and some embellishments, I didn’t have enough room for the journalling. I explain how I created a pocket on the back for hidden journalling on a tag.
- Fearless Keeper: The Simple Stories – Simple Soccer Set was perfect for telling the story of my youngest son who plays goal keeper for his soccer team.
- We are Family: I was keen to use more of the Family & Co. collection, as well as a set of gelatos (that I won at the crop) that matched the colours perfectly. I made four little clusters using papers and die cuts/tags from the collection with some colour from the gelatos in behind.
Hoping that all of you are finding time for your creative pursuits even as the nicer weather takes us outside!