Home | Store | Blog | Forum | Gallery | Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scrapbook Nerd Forum
01-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Scrapbook Nerd Forum
Hello ladies.
Joy and I wanted to let you know that we have had to make a decision about the forum.

We both love having the forum and love the relationships that have been built through here. However, the demands on both of our times have made is such that we are unable to be the driving force here.

WE ARE NOT CLOSING THE FORUM!!!! This forum will continue to function as usual. The only difference will be that it will be driven by all of you. It will remain a place where we can chat, inspire, and share under the Scrapbook Nerd name. We will still be around, and will still be participating, and still be posting nerdy things, but we can't devote daily time to the forum any more. We will still be posting about new products etc.

Our hope is that the members will jump on board and will continue to keep this place active.

We wish we had more hours in our day, but it's not the case, and sadly our time is taken up elsewhere.

We hope that you all understand. Sad
Barb and Joy

Barbara
I'm a Nerd!
Scrapbook Nerd

If you want it, it will come.

My Personal Blog:
A Day in my Life

[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg][Image: survivedsummercamp_edited-1_zps3b682d89.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2017, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 07:24 PM by Stephanie.)
RE: Scrapbook Nerd Forum
I'm so glad (and relieved!) to see that the forum isn't closing! I love this place and don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a scrappy "home base" to report back to Smile
Does this change mean there won't be any more online crops here?

Edit: Well, never mind then. I just saw the notice for the January crop! HALLELUJAH! Smile Smile Smile

Heart Stephanie
http://skylinepaperie.blogspot.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 08:40 PM
(01-06-2017 07:23 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  I'm so glad (and relieved!) to see that the forum isn't closing! I love this place and don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a scrappy "home base" to report back to Smile
Does this change mean there won't be any more online crops here?

Edit: Well, never mind then. I just saw the notice for the January crop! HALLELUJAH! Smile Smile Smile

Lol Stephanie.
Yes we will still run online crops. We haven't figured out what that will look like yet - as in being in both places - but this one in January will be as usual. Here and Facebook.

Barbara
I'm a Nerd!
Scrapbook Nerd

If you want it, it will come.

My Personal Blog:
A Day in my Life

[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg][Image: survivedsummercamp_edited-1_zps3b682d89.jpg]
01-07-2017, 02:38 AM
I appreciate you having the forum. I realize most people have facebook and enjoy being there, but some do not. I know I miss out on things because they are on facebook so I truly appreciate when there is a non facebook group. Thank you for letting it continue.
01-07-2017, 03:14 AM
I still love coming here so I for one am glad that you are keeping it open it's my online home.
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
I too would miss SN if it went away. I like a scrapbook home. Thank you for keeping it open.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
A picture without words is but a thousand questions.

Lynne
[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg]
01-14-2017, 06:31 AM
(01-07-2017 03:14 AM)Fleursbydesign Wrote:  I still love coming here so I for one am glad that you are keeping it open it's my online home.

Me too! Cool

~Wendy
I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.
01-15-2017, 03:51 PM
(01-07-2017 02:38 AM)Islandscrapper1 Wrote:  I appreciate you having the forum. I realize most people have facebook and enjoy being there, but some do not. I know I miss out on things because they are on facebook so I truly appreciate when there is a non facebook group. Thank you for letting it continue.

I feel the same way! I am not a big fan of Facebook groups, I miss so much!

I know I am not on very often, life is so hectic lately, but I would truly miss this place if it was not here.

Shirley B
Tongue
01-15-2017, 05:08 PM
I, for one, am relieved that SN is not closing. Although I have been AWOL these past couple of months, it is a relief that SN is going to be around.