Home | Store | Blog | Forum | Gallery | Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
April Project #4 with Cathy
04-20-2017, 06:38 PM
April Project #4 with Cathy
Collection Pack by Jillibean Soup - Chit Chat Chowder

With all 4 of my projects this week I tried to pick embellishment techniques that are super easy for everyone. This layout has.....paper ripped edges, sand paper edge, and inked edge. Another super easy technique is just to add pop dots or foam tape to die cuts (your own or pre packaged) as I did with the embellishments in the top left hand corner. Also on project #1 the happy face has a pop dot used for added dimension. I also substituted a button for the letter O for added dimension as well as visual interest. Project # 2 stencils with gelatos so super easy to do (see the scrapbook nerd blog for more information) Project # 3 has the look of splatter (I used a stamp!) it doesn't get any easier!

Are you using any super easy techniques lately ? If so please share your project with us in the forum, gallery or Facebook!

Happy Crafting!

[Image: DSC_7168.JPG]

CATHY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: April Project #4 with Cathy
wow, you mixed patterns perfectly with this one! I struggle with that, you did a wonderful job.
04-23-2017, 09:29 PM
Love the ripped paper. I have to do that more often.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
A picture without words is but a thousand questions.

Lynne
[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg]
04-24-2017, 12:50 PM
This is so pretty, Cathy. I love the colours of this.

Barbara
I'm a Nerd!
Scrapbook Nerd

If you want it, it will come.

My Personal Blog:
A Day in my Life

[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg][Image: survivedsummercamp_edited-1_zps3b682d89.jpg]
04-24-2017, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 11:21 PM by Clancy.)
(04-22-2017 03:05 PM)Islandscrapper1 Wrote:  wow, you mixed patterns perfectly with this one! I struggle with that, you did a wonderful job.

Thank you so much.

(mixing words, poke-a-dots, stripes, and pineapples I better not dress myself and go out without having someone take a look first Big Grin)

(04-23-2017 09:29 PM)Lynne Wrote:  Love the ripped paper. I have to do that more often.

I love the look of ripped paper as well but I don't seem to use it much either Huh

(04-24-2017 12:50 PM)Lucia Wrote:  This is so pretty, Cathy. I love the colours of this.

Thank you Barb, this is why I love collections so much so easy to put multiple papers together!

CATHY