Home | Store | Blog | Forum | Gallery | Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paige's May project #4: Fearless Keeper
05-24-2017, 11:53 AM
Paige's May project #4: Fearless Keeper
Good morning!

This morning's layout share features a couple of photos of my son who is the goal keeper for his soccer team.

This patterned paper from the Simple Stories - Soccer Simple Set was perfect as a background for my photos. I knew that I wanted to use the Acrylic word 'fearless' from Bella Blvd. in the title as this is how my son plays his position.

[Image: normal_SN_May_Fearless_Keeper.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

~ Paige

[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg][Image: Summer-camp-participant_zps5ecac3be.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Paige's May project #4: Fearless Keeper
Love it when everything just works out perfectly Love the little stars as it makes my eye move.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
A picture without words is but a thousand questions.

Lynne
[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg]
05-25-2017, 11:43 AM
(05-24-2017 11:53 PM)Lynne Wrote:  Love it when everything just works out perfectly Love the little stars as it makes my eye move.

Thanks Lynne, what a lovely piece of feedback!

~ Paige

[Image: Ilovescrapbooknerdbadge_zps7fa8791a.jpg][Image: Summer-camp-participant_zps5ecac3be.jpg]
05-26-2017, 03:13 AM
Well this layout went together perfectly!!!

CATHY
05-26-2017, 08:36 PM
(05-26-2017 03:13 AM)Clancy Wrote:  Well this layout went together perfectly!!!

Thanks.

~ Paige

06-25-2017, 03:52 AM
I'm not usually a fan of themed papers like this but you rocked it!

(Something else we have in common - my son was also a keeper when he played soccer. I was always so nervous - he was fearless - which I think you have to be as a keeper! I'd hold my breath whenever he would dive or run for the save. All i could see were cleats that could kick him in the head and the metal bars of the net. LOL!)

~Wendy
I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2017, 02:56 AM
(06-25-2017 03:52 AM)Brenoli Wrote:  I'm not usually a fan of themed papers like this but you rocked it!

(Something else we have in common - my son was also a keeper when he played soccer. I was always so nervous - he was fearless - which I think you have to be as a keeper! I'd hold my breath whenever he would dive or run for the save. All i could see were cleats that could kick him in the head and the metal bars of the net. LOL!)

Yes, I am not usually a fan of themed papers/kits either, but have to use them sometimes as my boys LOVE sports themed stuff.

Yes, I still get nervous watching him play keeper although I am more used to it now in his fourth year. I do think it takes a thick-skinned kid, a little bolder than the norm to play in net. Declan has taken a few kicks to the head and hands - thankfully he is a tough kid!

~ Paige