Art Institute Glitter - Pins Kit
Cloth comes in a variety of designs, your package may not contain the pattern shown in the sample photo.
Six stainless steel Pins, six noodgers, a mini spoon and one cloth.
- Pins are used to store in metal tip temporarily.
- Use cloth to keep tip and pin clean.
- Noodgers are for correcting glitter mistakes.
- Mini spoon is for scooping and distributing glitter.
- Use a stainless steel pin to insert in the hole of the applicator top of the Art Glitter Designer Adhesive to keep the glue from drying out between uses.
- Use a Noodger to push a line of glitter into place or to remove glitter.
- It is also helpful for whisking away embossing powders.