Nathalie’s Friday Recap
This year has surely flown by! I still cannot believe it is December, already!
Well, for the last month of this year, I was just so inspired by the beautiful women in my life. So I created pages to celebrate them, and of course I had to create a page about my baby! Here is a recap of this month’s creations:
- #59 – a page to celebrate my mother’s 59th birthday using the beautiful Gather collection by Maggie Holmes for Crate paper. The lovely teal roses match the playful shaker element of the background.
- Happy Times – This month’s tutorial is all about creating watercolor backgrounds for your layouts. In this case, the soft background, and Pink Paislee’s Take Me Away collection are perfect to document a reunion of family and friends.
- Lovely Smile – The negative parts of a cut-out serve as inspiration to this colorful layout about one of my younger sisters. Once again Paige Taylor Evans’ Take Me Away collection is featured in this very colorful layout
- Wild Heart – My love for hand stitching, cut files, and pretty paper was combined to create this playful layout of my crazy niece flying above her bed.
- Happy Birthday “6” – We love our baby, so I chose Pink Paislee’s Birthday Bash to recreate his 6th birthday cake, and celebration.
Though this month’s projects were girly, I hope you can draw inspiration to create colorful pages to document all your memories.
Before I go, let me wish you and your family a Happy Holiday, and a blessed New Year!
Thank you for your support. It is truly appreciate it!
I look forward to seeing you all in the next year!