Sunday card share #60 remix
Today’s card share has been remixed for our Countdown to Christmas series. The creative team is sharing holiday inspired projects until the end of the month and this post is packed with holiday cards.
All my cards today feature Prima Marketing adhesive rub-ons & Deco Foil. After my last card share we got some questions on how I used the negative/leftover image from a rub-on to create another project. I share more of that process below.
- After creating the first card I was left with the fabulous negative image you see below.
- Using a piece of double-sided tape, I burnished on the image.
- The adhesive now holds the foil and is sticky in the middle where there is no foil.
- I adhered the image to some white cardstock and removed the top layer on the foil to expose the adhesive.
5. I place some silver foil over top of the image, rub it with my fingers then removed the extra silver foil to reveal the final snowflake image.
Here is card #2
I repeated the same process to make the foiled image for card #3
I hope you are enjoying the holiday project posts and that you find some inspiration for your own projects. If you would like to share what you have created, we’d love it if you post a photo on Scrapbook Nerds Friends & Fan Facebook page.Take care!