Nathalie’s Friday Share
It has been a rather busy week, but it has been fun sharing this month’s projects with you. Here is a recap of what i have been working on:
- BEACHY KEEN – documented my son’s first visit to the Ecuadorian beaches using mixed media, Simple Stories’ Sunshine and Happiness collection
- ALL ROADS LEAD INTO ADVENTURE – created with the Silhouette Savvy Tutorial on how to add a stitching pattern to a project using the Silhouette software.
- HELLO SUMMER, I LOVE U! – I used SImple Stories’ Sunshine and Happiness collection, and The Cut Shoppe’s Summertime circles cut file to document one of my favorite snapshots of our family tradition at the EX
- WANDERLUST – A simple layout that combines both a large picture and title.
- ALL AROUND THE WORLD – used the newly released, “The Wanderer”, cut file to document my kids visit to the Equator line and monument.
As you can see this month I was inspired to document travel and summer moments. I hope this serves as inspiration to put all your summer memories into beautiful projects.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the layouts, or the tutorial.
Enjoy the rest of the summer…
See you all next month!!
!– inlinkz code start –>